Sunday, June 27, 2010

German 4 - 1 England - Rooney should not be in the team!







Akakaka. I told you already, England will loose to Germans. I also made my prediction in my last post, it was Germany 3 - 1 England. 








Muller goal. That guy kicked hard huh!










Yeah, I missed one goal. That's okay, because I feel I am quite good at predicting now. I got France 2-0 Mexico last day. And this time I missed one goal for Germany. I can't wait to watch the next match.






Now, I have to go to sleep, the next match is even better. Argentina and Mexico. This one for sure I will go for Argentina. The score line will be a large number as both team apply attacking football. But I cannot see how Dos Santos can find a target.



I love to see Mexico to go through, but Argentina seems too strong to be beaten. So, I have to choose



 Argentina to win by 3-0 score.



Let's sleep and see.




No comments:

Post a Comment